As your body changes through this beautiful cycle, here are some of our favorite running items you may consider helpful through this journey.
- Running or walking pants that don’t restrict your stomach, have a high waist, and make you feel like the queen you are. Some of our favorites are Align Pants from Lululemon (you could opt-in to size up one size) and Oiselle Lux Tights
- Shorts that fit this stage. We are with you, it doesn’t feel comfortable to try to run or be active in clothes that don’t fit you. You may be wanting more coverage that you normally have. We love the Long Roga Shorts from Oiselle and their Pocket Jogger Shorts. These are helpful in postpartum too :)
- Sports Bra, get that support girls! We LOVE the Brooks Juno Bra for both pregnancy and postpartum. For postpartum running, this sports bra is great for those nursing mamas as the straps pull down with ease.
- Belly Band. As your stomach expands, if you are still running you may consider a Belly Band for back and stomach support. There are a million brands to choose from. We love this one by Gabrialla.
- Hydration is key for pregnant running. If you are running longer than 40 minutes, consider carrying a small handheld water bottle with you. This is our favorite.