We love community!
Our next race is coming up quick in Santa Barbara California on September 23rd- we hope you’ll join us!
We have concluded our 3 Santa Barbara meet-ups leading up to race day but you can also jump in the Santa Barbara Running Company’s Thursday night “Run Downs” meeting at their Anacapa St. location at 6pm each Thursday!
Our next meet-up is set of Saturday October 28th in Santa Cruz,CA at Fleet Feet Aptos!
This is will be our kick off event for She.is.beautiful Santa Cruz. Stay tuned for details because it’s going to be totally awesome and you’re not going to want to miss it!
Learn More about our Virtual Community
We’ve had lots of questions about our Virtual Community for 2018, so we thought we would tell you all about it!
She.is.beautiful (SIB) Mileage Club 2018
Join our VIRTUAL girl gang with goals! The SIB Mileage Club is an online community that supports and inspires each member to accomplish a self-selected yearly mileage goal. Four levels of mileage goals are available so you can pick a goal that’s right for you – choose from 500, 1000, 1500 or 2000 miles. Your membership in the SIB Mileage Club includes:
- An EPIC swag box delivered to your doorstep at the beginning of the year ($120 value!)
- 25% discount on all 2018 She.is.beautiful races and events
- Access to our own private Strava and Facebook communities
- Monthly check-ins that include motivation and education to crush your goals
- A supportive, non-competitive group of rad women with goals in life and on the road
Meet Your Virtual Team Captain Katie!
Photo coming soon!
3 FUN Facts About Katie:
- RUNNING: She’s run 7 marathons in the last 4 years – that’s an average of 1.75 marathons annually J
- LIFE: She spent a month in West Africa in 2014 educating local journalists about HIV/AIDS.
- LOVE: She loves red wine and lattes!
Katie is a Group Fitness Instructor, Running Coach, and Community Coordinator for She.is.beautiful
Want to learn more about our 2018 Sass Squad? Email: SassSquad@runsheisbeautiful.com