We love community!
Our next meet-up is set for Saturday, October 28th at 8 a.m. in Santa Cruz, CA at Fleet Feet Sports Aptos!
This is our kick off event for She.is.beautiful Santa Cruz. Stay tuned for details because it’s going to be totally awesome and you’re not going to want to miss it!
Learn More about our Virtual Community
We’ve had lots of questions about our Virtual Community for 2018, so we thought we would tell you all about it!
She.is.beautiful (SIB) Mileage Club 2018
Join our VIRTUAL girl gang with goals! The SIB Mileage Club is an online community that supports and inspires each member to accomplish a self-selected yearly mileage goal. Four levels of mileage goals are available so you can pick a goal that’s right for you – choose from 500, 1000, 1500 or 2000 miles. Your membership in the SIB Mileage Club includes:
- An EPIC swag box delivered to your doorstep at the beginning of the year ($120 value!)
- 25% discount on all 2018 She.is.beautiful races and events
- Access to our own private Strava and Facebook communities
- Monthly check-ins that include motivation and education to crush your goals
- A supportive, non-competitive group of rad women with goals in life and on the road
- Finisher’s item upon completion of your mileage goal!
Meet Your Virtual Team Captain Katie!
3 FUN Facts About Katie:
- RUNNING: She’s training for her 8th marathon and has aspirations to complete a 50K trail race in 2018.
- LIFE: She spent a month in Sierra Leone, Africa in 2004 educating local journalists about HIV/AIDS.
- LOVE: She loves nature, red wine and almond milk lattes!
Katie is a Group Fitness Instructor, Running Coach, and Community Coordinator for She.is.beautiful
Hi! I’m Sarah, the Team Captain of our Sass Squad.
We look forward to announcing our 2018 Ambassadors soon!
Want to learn more about our 2018 Sass Squad? Email: SassSquad@runsheisbeautiful.com